All Prices declared on the Website are exclusive of taxes. Please verify the total payable amount during checkout before placing the order. Our prices are liable to change anytime without notifying you. You shall be responsible for full payment of the order received by you. All charges payable shall be displayed on the Website, no extra charges would be application for these services.
You are allowed to choose between various payments options while placing an order on the Website. You agree to use your own debit/credit card or bank details for transaction. We would not be responsible for misuse of your card if all the security checks are verified. You agree that the methods of payment may be updated from time to time on the Website. You agree to review the same and use our Website and suitable payment option accordingly.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER:
The logistics of delivery shall be handled by us either directly or through our delivery partners. At the time of confirming an order, an estimated time of delivery depending on your location would also be shared with you along with a contact number for tracking status of your order. Please note that we work our best to ensure that you receive your order as fast as we can but sometimes due to external factors like traffic, strikes etc., your order might take a while longer.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES:
Please note that all orders shall be considered confirmed and hence cannot be cancelled. All the communications will be shared with you on your registered mobile number or email id.
You agree that your usage of the Website is a limited license to place an order using the Website. This license is to access the Website for personal use. You are not authorized to modify or download any portion of the Website without written consent of us. You do not have commercial license to use this Website. No part of this Website shall be used by you for any commercial purpose without written consent from us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
We, our logo and content displayed on our Website is exclusive intellectual property of ours. We have copyright over its unique software and compilation used in working of this Website. You shall not reproduce any portion of the Website for any use, whether commercial or personal, without express written consent from us. No framing: You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of us and our affiliates without our express written consent. Meta-tags: You may not use any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us to you forthwith and would further attract legal action against the violator.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT:
1. Nature of content: You may post reviews, comments and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights to otherwise injuries to third party or objectionable and does not consist of or contains software virus, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailing or any form of spam.
2. False information: You may not use false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
3. Rights Granted: If you post content or submit material, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensed right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us and our affiliate sites and sub-license the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content.
4. Right Owned: You represent and warrant that you own all the rights or otherwise or control of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content to supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify us or our affiliate for all claims resulting from the content you supply.
We reserve the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party on their Website.
We and our affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we make no warranties that the product description and any other content of its Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current and error free.
We shall not be held liable for any delay or failure in the performance of any part of the T&C due to any cause beyond our control and without our negligence or fault on our part, viz., acts of God; any act of civil or military authority; laws, regulations, or rules and any changes therein from time to time; embargoes; epidemics; war; terrorist acts; riots; insurrections; fire; explosions; natural calamity; man-made accidents (for instance, nuclear accidents); strikes; power failures or blackouts; political unrest; other major environmental disturbances; unusual severe weather conditions; acts of hackers and other illegal activities of third parties; non-availability of products or services due to any reason; non-availability of transportation facility due to any reason; any acts or omissions of transportation or telecommunication; acts, omissions, overloadings, slowdowns of the internet or any third party internet service provider.
Any link or reference of other websites on the Website is merely for the convenience of the User and we are not responsible for the content, operation, privacy practices, or otherwise of such linked sites on the Website. We hereby declare that we do not endorse, promote, or represent such sites in any manner. As a User, the User shall use the linked sites at his/her own risk and consequences.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time, without any prior notice. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions. Further, we also reserve the right to alter, limit, or discontinue any product or services in the Website, any time, without any prior notice. We shall not be liable for any modification, termination, suspension, or discontinuation of the Website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at India shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
1. This Website is provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or products shown on this Website. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
3. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. The images shown on Website are only indicative in nature & the actual product may vary in size, colour etc.
5. We do not warrant that the Website, its servers, or email sent from them are free of virus or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
FOR PAYTABS CUSTOMERS
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Terms and Conditions
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
India is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Method of Payment
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in INR.
www.galitos.in will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of India.
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement.
The User acknowledges and agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency exists between the user and Galito's Restaurants Pvt Ltd.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment within 48 working hours.
As per the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is -
Name: Grievance Officer
Phone No: 0484-4022014
Time: 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM